Great point about the character arc! I caught that too. Wonder if that foreshadows something for later.
I found the new installment was really solid. The character development felt more focused than previous ones. Curious to hear other takes.
Interesting thread! I've been watching this series since the beginning. The attention to detail is impressive. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.
Haven't seen this mentioned yet — did anyone pick up on the symbolism with color palette? Seems like a deliberate choice. Would love to hear thoughts.
I discovered this series through a recommendation and genuinely surprised. The direction is really solid. Definitely underrated.
I found the new installment was really solid. The character development felt more focused than previous ones. Curious to hear other takes.
Interesting thread! I've been watching this series since the beginning. The attention to detail is impressive. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.
Haven't seen this mentioned yet — did anyone pick up on the symbolism with color palette? Seems like a deliberate choice. Would love to hear thoughts.
I discovered this series through a recommendation and genuinely surprised. The direction is really solid. Definitely underrated.


