Great observation about that scene! I caught that too. Anyone else pick up on the callback in that episode?.
I found the new installment was a strong entry. The character development felt tighter than previous ones. What did everyone else think?.
Interesting discussion! I've been following this series since the beginning. The attention to detail is impressive. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.
Haven't seen this discussed yet — did anyone pick up on the recurring imagery with color palette? Felt intentional. Curious if others noticed.
I discovered this series by accident and honestly surprised. The writing is top-notch. Definitely underrated.
I found the new installment was a strong entry. The character development felt tighter than previous ones. What did everyone else think?.
Interesting discussion! I've been following this series since the beginning. The attention to detail is impressive. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.
Haven't seen this discussed yet — did anyone pick up on the recurring imagery with color palette? Felt intentional. Curious if others noticed.
I discovered this series by accident and honestly surprised. The writing is top-notch. Definitely underrated.


