Great observation about the character arc! I noticed that too. Wonder if that foreshadows something for later.
I thought the new installment was really solid. The pacing felt tighter than previous ones. What did everyone else think?.
Interesting thread! I've been following this series since the first episode. The world-building is something else. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.
Haven't seen this discussed yet — did anyone pick up on the symbolism with the lighting? Felt intentional. Would love to hear thoughts.
I found out about this series by accident and genuinely surprised. The writing is top-notch. More people should check this out.
I thought the new installment was really solid. The pacing felt tighter than previous ones. What did everyone else think?.
Interesting thread! I've been following this series since the first episode. The world-building is something else. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.
Haven't seen this discussed yet — did anyone pick up on the symbolism with the lighting? Felt intentional. Would love to hear thoughts.
I found out about this series by accident and genuinely surprised. The writing is top-notch. More people should check this out.


