Great point about the character arc! I caught that too. Wonder if that sets up something for later.
I found the new installment was really solid. The character development felt tighter than previous ones. What did everyone else think?.
Interesting thread! I've been following this series since the beginning. The attention to detail is impressive. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.
Haven't seen this discussed yet — did anyone pick up on the symbolism with the lighting? Felt intentional. Curious if others noticed.
I discovered this series through a recommendation and genuinely impressed. The direction is top-notch. Definitely underrated.
I found the new installment was really solid. The character development felt tighter than previous ones. What did everyone else think?.
Interesting thread! I've been following this series since the beginning. The attention to detail is impressive. Definitely one of the better indie shows out there.
Haven't seen this discussed yet — did anyone pick up on the symbolism with the lighting? Felt intentional. Curious if others noticed.
I discovered this series through a recommendation and genuinely impressed. The direction is top-notch. Definitely underrated.


